Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Life lesson: of arses and personality

Lets suppose most people who deal with you think you are a "good person";
lets also suppose you are doing your best to allure someone - so you are a good person at your best.

But you are only as "good a person" inversely as wide your arse is.
There is no "goodness" that can out do a nice piece of ass.

So does a nice piece of ass make you a better person?
I've seen that much to be true.

I for one became one of the "bitches of the land" because I wasn't good enough a person to make up for my wide arse. A narrower arse proved to be better and worthier. For a while I wondered if I was mistaken. But I've recently seen the arse that outdid me. It is a nice arse. Congratulations! You must be indeed a wonderful person.

No comments: