Monday, February 12, 2007

Doesn't it make you sick??

Ok, I'm pretty mad at the bloody IE that decided to crash just as I was finishing a very long and coherent post on yesterdays referendum, so I decided to post a "hate post"!

This has been nagging me for a while now - and though this may shock many a fan of the bands/performers I just wanted to post that:


I HATE TO LISTEN TO MALE SINGERS THAT SOUND LIKE THEY HAD THEIR NUTS CRUSHED!!

BLAH!!!!!!!!


Two dead on examples:
- James Blunt! Jezz, Man, shut the hell up with the "You're Beautiful" crap, you sound like an adolescent changing his voice!

- Coldplay's Chris Martin! Although Coldplay lyrics aren't as ludricrous as James Blunt's, where did the hormones go on both of these guys??!


Ok, you can say "how about Prince?" Well, Prince is singing like that ON PURPOSE (just remember the deep vocals on "Kiss"). While Chris and James just can't cut it. Goodness, when that "When you trying hard and you don't succeeeeeeeeeeeeeed" in that creepy voice of Chris Martin sounds on the radio, I always wonder who's squeezing the guy's balls!

A LOOOOONG time ago I bought Coldplay albums, the lyrics actually meant something to me. Now I'd be happy to sell them to whomever would relieve me of those painstaking sounds.

That and Ally McBeal. Will someone commit that woman?! Who is the jackass anyway who writes that series anyway? Enerving crowd! Emotional women aren't THAT STUPID! All that frustration about men?! DIY, Girl, and let us off your sick world of dancing babies! (how creepy is that?! :-P) She get's problem with older men, younger men, men her age - hey, wake up and smell the coffee! they are all MEN, equally simple and equaly complicated depending on how you chose to look at it. And in the end they will sing to you, as Chris Martin:

"I... didn't mean to cause you Trouble! I... never meant to do you wrong"

Oh shut the f*** up....

No comments: