Thursday, January 01, 2009

Thank You!!

Happy New Year Everyone!!

The main feeling that I got from the past year was one:

Stay Together.

More than anything, I felt one thing: the love of my friends and family. And, mechanically, light-heartedly, I just felt the need to give it all back. It was the best I could have done. There were some pretty bleak moments this year, but you gave me strength to hold my own. I just hope I could give some of it back. Though I'm pretty sure I'm coming up short.

I can't tell enough thanks to all of those that coloured my life in 2008, that helped me be a better person. To all of you My Wonderful Friends:

THANK YOU!!!
All the best for 2009! Whatever happens this year, I hope we can hold eachother through thick and thin, as in 2008 :-) See you all soon! :-********* And may the light you put in my life shine as strong in yours.

1 comment:

espertinha said...

Bónito, bónito!

:***