Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm totally running away with it now :-P


Although, as described in "New Moon", I'd be a different character altogether. Those of you who dare read it and have known me well enough for the past years may well see what I'm talking about. Or you might just have a "ah-a!" moment. Or not, if I played my part as well I thought I did.

What can I say? It's a teen flick, a teen saga, with vampires and warewolves, and though I almost double the teens ages I'm totally hooked on the "Twilight" saga!

Probably because the fact that it has vampires and warewolves in it is just a detail ; the story is about obsessive love, and how to go about it in everyday life. It's also about revenge, protection, family, sacrifice for those who love us and for those we love - putting your life second for the good of others. All things most of us know too well.

No comments: